The Gardens of Hartford
Review our features and plans
The Gardens of Hartford offers three floor plans to fit your needs. Each spacious apartment includes a full kitchen and private bathroom(s).
The apartment rental fees include:
- Private bath, refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, microwave oven
- Emergency call system
- All utilities including air conditioning with the exception of personal telephone/cable
- Utilities are personally controlled in each apartment for optimum comfort and convenience
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry assistance as needed
- Building and unit maintenance
- 24-hour security locks
- Convenient parking
- Information and referral services
- Keyed mailbox
- One meal daily (residents can purchase full three-meal-per-day plan if not receiving care services. Three-meal plan included with care services.)
- In addition, residents also have full use of The Gardens of Hartford’s communal facilities, including:
- Beauty/barber salon (for additional fee)
- Lounges with cable TV
- Garden areas/patios
- Laundry rooms
- Exercise room
- Planned recreational and social activities
1 BEDROOM—560 SQ. FT.
The one-bedroom floor plan is ideal for the single senior. Offering ample living space and a full-service kitchen, the floor plan also boasts numerous closets and storage areas. With beautiful views of the gardens and surrounding community, the one-bedroom is a wonderful value. Total square footage for this model is 560 sq. ft.
2 BEDROOM/1 BATH—910 SQ. FT.
A great floor plan for the senior couple or for someone who would just like more space, the two-bedroom, one-bath floor plan offers a fantastic flowing living/dining area. Total square footage for this model is 910 sq. ft.
2 BEDROOM/2 BATH—950 SQ. FT.
For those who often have overnight guests, the two-bedroom, two-bath floor plan offers the convenience of a suite-like experience. Open-concept living areas add to the spaciousness of this plan. Total square footage for this model is 950 sq. ft.