OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
We actively seek Christian team members who reflect the love of Jesus for all people in their daily work. In our counseling division, we seek counselors who understand the biblical concepts of grace, forgiveness, and the relationship between the Law and the Gospel as presented in the Bible, in accordance with our Statement of Faith.
Each of us is growing daily in our understanding and expression of these concepts, and we seek team members who are willing to learn and grow.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Triune God, one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matt.28:19)
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired (2 1:21), inerrant (1 Car. 2:13), infallible (Jn. 10:35), and completely authoritative (2 Tim. 3:16) Word of God.
- We believe that all people are sinners by nature and activity (Ps. 51:5) and unable to reconcile themselves to God by any human efforts (Eph. 2:1, 3:9-18).
- We believe that salvation is by God’s grace and action alone (Eph. 2:8-9) accomplished through His Son, Jesus Christ (Jn. 3:16, Acts 4:12, 4:4-5).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who became man, lived the perfect life that God requires, died a substitutionary death, and rose again from the dead to atone for the sins of the whole world (Col. 2:9, Acts 2:23-24, 1 3:18).
- We believe that it is by the working of the Holy Spirit through the Means of Grace that people receive faith in Jesus as their Lord and Savior (1 12:3). The Holy Spirit gives believers the wisdom and strength to walk according to His will (Phil. 2:13, Gal. 5:16-25, Is. 41:10).
- We believe that Jesus shall return visibly and bodily to judge all Those who believe in Jesus will live with Him forever, while unbelievers will be condemned to an eternity in hell (Mk. 13:26, Jn. 5:27-29).
Download our Statement of Faith & Mission Statement