Adult Dual Diagnosis Programs
What Is Dual Diagnosis?
Those who struggle with substance abuse often have underlying mental health issues, which can be a barrier to relapse prevention and long-term recovery. Our comprehensive, integrated program combines the experience of professionals from both the mental health and substance abuse fields into a single treatment program and setting. Our counselors effectively treat both the addiction and any underlying mental health concerns.
What further sets our program apart is the inclusion of a faith-based model of recovery, which results in sustained treatment outcomes.
- Three-hour group sessions, typically held four days per week. Average group size is 6-10 members.
- Please call 800.438.1772 for current information about program days and times.
- Weekly individual or family therapy sessions for each group member.
- Staff members have experience working with both mental health and substance abuse.
- Clients may continue in individual and family therapy following completion of the program.
Admission Into the Program
- Referrals can be made through primary mental health counselors, county or social workers, court hearings, or self-referral.
- For more information on the Intensive Outpatient Program or to schedule an assessment, contact us at 800.438.1772.
- Please click here to request an appointment online.
- Many insurance plans may cover intensive outpatient services. Call us at 800.438.1772 so we can review your insurance and payment options.
Our staff have extensive backgrounds in treating those with alcohol and drug addiction issues and bring unique experience to the group setting. Staff members include Licensed Psychologists, Mental Health Clinicians, and Alcohol and Drug Counselors.
Brookfield, WI clinic
Mankato, MN clinic