Designed to help you feel better, faster.
IOPs are a step up in care from traditional outpatient counseling.
The comprehensive nature of a higher level of care in an IOP program, along with a higher frequency of sessions, allows for improved client outcomes. Clients attend sessions three to four days per week for about three hours per day in our comfortable clinic setting. This allows you to continue working and living in your own community while you are in treatment.
GROWTH is appropriate for clients 18+ who are:
- Struggling with mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia or other challenging symptoms related to trauma
- Stepping down from hospitalization or inpatient settings, seeking to continue progress in their treatment
- Stepping up from weekly outpatient counseling sessions, because symptoms are not improving
The GROWTH program is offered at two Christian Family Solutions locations, Germantown and Appleton, WI.
Current program days and times:
Appleton, WI GROWTH meets Monday-Thursday, 9 am-12 pm
Germantown, WI GROWTH meets Monday-Thursday, 9 am-12 pm
We accept professional and self-referrals.
- Clinical professionals can refer online here or call 800-438-1772.
- Self-referrals can contact our intake team at 800-438-1772. Our intake professionals are skilled at answering your questions and directing you toward next steps.
Many insurance plans cover intensive outpatient services. Our Intake professionals will walk you through the process and review your insurance and payment options.
Granted, an IOP requires the commitment of your time. Your regular schedule at work or school may need to be adjusted during your intensive treatment phase. Most people who are referred to this type of treatment are missing work or school anyway, due to the severity of their symptoms. If your symptoms are not improving with traditional outpatient counseling, and they are impacting your ability to function in life, a few weeks in an IOP will be well worth your time. It can help you avoid the costly in-patient, hospital-based treatment that could be required if your symptoms continue to escalate.
Why is group work effective?
You may feel alone, like no one understands what you are feeling. An IOP group allows someone with a shared experience to say, “I understand exactly what you are going through” or “I’ve been there” or “I experience that too.” While therapists can describe what they think is happening, it helps when a fellow group member knows exactly what you are going through. You can be assured by other group members that you are not alone.
AN INTRODUCTION TO ADULT INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT CARE AT CHRISTIAN FAMILY SOLUTIONS
More about GROWTH for adults
GROWTH stands for Guiding Relationships and Ourselves with Wisdom and Therapeutic Healing.
- Three-hour group sessions, typically held four days per week. Average group size is 8 members. Contact us for current program days and times.
- Multiple counselors share their expertise during group sessions.
- A variety of treatment methods are used, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- Evidence-based counseling techniques are integrated with a Christian perspective to support clients both emotionally and spiritually in a culturally competent way.
- Case management services are provided, including discharge planning.
- Medication management services are available.
- A 24-hour crisis line is available.