Dual Diagnosis Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
Healing the hurt behind the addiction
Those who struggle with chemical dependency often have underlying mental health issues. We effectively treat both.
Our comprehensive, integrated treatment program combines the experience of professionals from both the mental health and substance abuse fields into a single treatment program and setting. The opportunity for a faith-based model of recovery results in sustained treatment outcomes.
The dual approach with faith-based integration offers the best opportunity to prevent relapse and promote long-term recovery. Our program is rigorous. And for many people, it offers the best opportunity for healing that lasts.
About our program:
- Three-hour group sessions, held four days per week. Average group size is 8-12 members.
- Multiple counselors during a three-hour session bring their expertise to the group experience.
- Weekly individual therapy sessions for each group member.
- Group members will be assigned a chemical abuse counselor and a mental health counselor to receive a coordinated system of care.
- Supportive services for families.
- Aftercare services following completion of treatment programming.
This program is offered in our Mankato, MN clinic
- Referrals can be made through primary mental health counselors, county or social workers, court hearings, or self-referral.
- To request an appointment or refer someone to this program, call our program manager directly at 507-345-3812.
Current program days and times:
Group meets Monday-Wednesday & Friday, 9 am-12 pm
The first step to addressing a substance use concern is a Comprehensive Assessment, which determines the appropriate level of care.
For more information on the Dual Diagnosis Adult Intensive Outpatient Program or to schedule an assessment, contact us at 507-345-3812.