Adult IOP Program Services
- Three-hour group sessions, typically held three to four days per week. Average group size is 8-12 members.
- Please call 800.438.1772 for current information about program days and times.
- Multiple counselors share their expertise during group sessions to provide counseling and education.
- A variety of treatment methods are used, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- Evidence-based counseling techniques are integrated with a Christian perspective to support clients both emotionally and spiritually.
- Case management services are provided, including discharge planning.
- Psychiatry services are available for those who would benefit from medication management.
- A 24-hour crisis line is available.
Admission into the Program
For more information on the Intensive Outpatient Program or to schedule a diagnostic assessment, contact us at 800.438.1772 or Please click here to request an appointment online. Many insurance plans may cover intensive outpatient services. Call us at 800.438.1772 so we can review your insurance and payment options.
Each staff member at Christian Family Solutions has an extensive background in treating those with depression and anxiety issues and brings unique experience to the group setting.
Brookfield, WI Location Appleton, WI Location