Mental Health in Your Ministry: A Complete Guide
“Now, more than ever, we need to emphasize the importance of mental health care. With so many recent changes in our lives, it is vital to reach out with resources. For this reason, we have created this comprehensive toolkit to help you encourage your members during Mental Health Month in May!”
For those of you unable to download the graphics from the .pdf guide, you can grab the .jpeg images from the links below.
Social Media Graphics in .jpeg form:
- Graphic #1: May is Mental Health Month
- Graphic #2: 1 in 5 adults experience mental illness
- Graphic #3: Counseling available through the Member Assistance Program
- Graphic #4: You are not alone
- Graphic #5: Know the signs
- Graphic #6: Your call could save a life
- Graphic #7: Talk to your teens
- Graphic #8: Love each other as I have loved you…John 15:12
- Graphic #9: In all these things we are more than conquerors…Romans 8:34
- Graphic #10: For I am convinced…Romans 8:38-39
Newsletter Graphics in .jpeg form:
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or requests that you may have regarding Mental Health Month.