In order to provide our clients with enhanced services, our Mankato Christian Family Solutions counseling clinic has now moved into an expanded clinic space. We are privileged to help many hurting individuals and families in our community, and this new clinic space will be an enhanced way to serve Mankato and the surrounding area.
Our new clinic is located at 44 Good Counsel Drive, Mankato, MN 56001 (formerly the Cambria building).
Our counseling clinic provides the following services:
- In-person counseling for all ages
- Counseling via secure video for telehealth services
- Services provided through CTSS (Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports) like skills training, psychotherapy, and crisis assistance
- Dual Diagnosis Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs) for adults who struggle with substance abuse issues combined with underlying mental health issues
- NEW: Adolescent Mental Health & Trauma Day Treatment program for teens ages 13-18 (now taking referrals—program opening on November 11)
Click here to learn more about our Mankato clinic.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 800-438-1772.