Assisted Living Services
In addition to comfortable apartments, The Gardens of Hartford is licensed to provide each resident with up to 28 hours per week of supportive, personal and nursing services to assist with your day-to-day needs.
Your level of care is determined during a comprehensive assessment by our nurse manager prior to moving in. Each care plan is tailored to individual needs and wishes. As health issues arise or conditions change, service levels are reassessed to make sure that your health needs are being met.
• Case management by RN
• Caregivers awake onsite 24 hours/day
• Weekly housekeeping
• Laundry services
• Resident and family health education
• Complete meal program
• Medication management/administration
• Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
• Bathing assistance/spa room
• Coordination of medical appointments
• Fitness center and wellness programs
• Activities and social events
Additional services available:
• Coordination of on-site physical, occupational or speech therapy, and home health services after illness or hospitalization
• On-site lab services
• On-site podiatry services
• Hospice care
• Respite care
Call 262.345.5590 or e-mail Community Director Charmaine Knoll at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have any questions.