Bullying is hardly a new problem in our world. But with the advent of social media, bullying has taken on a new dimension. “Cyberbullying“ can affect kids via technology 24/7. In fact, 41% of teen girls report being bullied while online. What can kids do if they are being bullied? This presentation will discuss what children can do to confront the problem of bullying and help the victims by addressing the following:
- What is bullying?
- Why is it a problem?
- The bully and the bullied.
- What to do and what not to do if you are bullied.
- What to do if you are the bully.
- What to do if you are a witness.
- What God says about bullying.
Notes: This presentation has been prepared for 5-8 grade students and has videos and multimedia for that specific age group. Please contact us to arrange for travel fees/accommodations.