Consultation services

Church, school, or organization staff often have the greatest opportunity to recognize individual, marital, or family problems experienced by their members.

Consultation services are available to staff when they wish to discuss specific concerns being observed or make a referral for services. Pastoral counselors can also use our consultation services when they wish to discuss specific member counseling situations and receive feedback from a professional counselor on approaches and helpful resources.

For the MAP Support Center, please call 800.438.1772 or e-mail the program coordinator at