Member Assistance Program
What is the Member Assistance Program (MAP)?
MAP is a customized and comprehensive way for churches, schools, or other organizations to help meet the emotional or psychological needs of their members by providing them with convenient, affordable services. Working collaboratively with the pastor, principal, or organizational leader, our MAP counselors assist individuals, couples, and families. Through this program, the organization can provide services to their members without adding staff and increases in their budget.
How are services offered?
MAP organizations can offer services through Christian Family Solutions to their members as a benefit of membership, at no direct cost to the individual being served. Our counselors provide services via telephone, in person at one of our outpatient counseling clinics, or through live video conferencing right from the member's home or organization.
What types of organizations use MAP?
- Congregations/churches—covering members, employees, and called workers
- Synodical districts, conferences, or circuits—covering called workers
- Businesses—covering employees
- Milwaukee Choice schools—covering students, faculty, and staff
- Lutheran high schools—covering students, faculty, and staff
- Colleges and seminaries—covering students, faculty, and staff
Please click here for a list of program services.
Please click here to get started for your organization. For the MAP Support Center, call 800.438.1772 or e-mail the program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brief video overview of MAP