Lakeville Intensive Adolescent Mental Health Programming
What Is Intensive Adolescent Mental Health Programming?
The ARMOR Program from Christian Family Solutions provides focused, gender-specific, time-limited, group-based treatment for a variety of mental health issues for teens and their families who are seeking clinically proven and effective skills to manage these disorders. (ARMOR stands for Assertive Relationships, Mindful Openness, & Regulation.)
Teens face increased pressure and challenges today, and this program provides struggling teens with the skills needed to cope effectively with their emotions, problem-solve, and make healthy decisions.
Teens will attend a 1.5-hour group, one day per week, as well as one individual therapy session per week. In addition, teens and their parents will participate in at least one monthly family therapy session. These sessions create improved communication and understanding between the teens and their parents.
- DBT-inspired, gender-specific programming
- Weekly individual therapy sessions
- Access to phone coaching
- Weekly skills training group
- Consultation team of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) therapists
- Commitment for a 26-week program
Admission Into the Program
- For more information on the ARMOR Program or to schedule a diagnostic assessment, contact us at 800.438.1772.
- Please click here to request an appointment online.
- Many insurance plans may cover intensive outpatient services. Call us at 800.438.1772 so we can review your insurance and payment options.
Each staff member at Christian Family Solutions has an extensive background in treating those with depression and anxiety issues and brings unique experience to the group setting.
Please click on the name of each staff member to view their biography:
- Dr. Joshua Mears, Licensed Psychologist
- Heather Wegner, Licensed Professional Counselor
- Elizabeth Walters,
16233 Kenyon Ave.
Lakeville, MN 55044