Appleton Mindfulness Program (GROWTH)
What Is a Mindfulness-Based Intensive Outpatient Program?
The GROWTH Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) from Christian Family Solutions provides focused, time-limited, group-based treatment for a variety of mental health issues. Our program is designed for those seeking clinically proven and effective skills and resources to more successfully manage their depression, anxiety, trauma, or other serious mental health conditions.
Clients in our IOP will learn emotion- and behavior-regulation strategies, skills to build and strengthen relationships, and techniques for the management of psychologically distressing situations. Our program integrates evidence-based counseling techniques with a Christian perspective to support clients both emotionally and spiritually.
The program can serve as a step-down option for individuals moving from an inpatient or partial hospitalization setting or to provide clients a higher level of care than what is available through traditional outpatient counseling.
- Three-hour group sessions, typcially held three to four days per week. Average group size is 6-8 members.
- This program currently meets on Mondays/Wednesdays/Thursdays from 9 am-12 pm at our Appleton clinic. (This schedule is subject to change based on program needs, so call 800.438.1772 for most current schedule.)
- Multiple counselors share their expertise during group sessions to provide counseling and education.
- A variety of treatment methods are used, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- Evidence-based counseling techniques are integrated with a Christian perspective to support clients both emotionally and spiritually.
- Case management services are provided, including discharge planning.
- Psychiatry services are available for those who would benefit from medication management.
- A 24-hour crisis line is available.
Admission Into the Program
- For more information on the Intensive Outpatient Program or to schedule a diagnostic assessment, contact us at 800.438.1772.
- Please click here to request an appointment online.
- Many insurance plans may cover intensive outpatient services. Call us at 800.438.1772 so we can review your insurance and payment options.
Each staff member at Christian Family Solutions has an extensive background in treating those with depression and anxiety issues and brings unique experience to the group setting.
Please click on the name of each staff member to view their biography:
- Dr. Brandon Hayes, Licensed Psychologist
- Liz Seelow, Licensed Professional Counselor
- Sarah Brinkley, Professional Counselor
4351 W. College Avenue